Control Software Engineer
We are seeking a Control/ Software Engineer to join our cross-functional engineering team to develop and analyze software and systems. This role will help our team design and deliver speed, scale, in the development of machine prototypes. The Control/ Software Engineer will be responsible for design, development, prototyping, testing, and documentation for company software in conjunction with outsourced developers, as well as interfacing between outsourced developers, in-house engineers, and management.
- Interface between, management, product development, and outsourced developers in the production and iteration of Ivaldi Group software
- Design software to ensure that overall system behaves according to its requirements
- Ensure best practices are applied in software security
- Create service and systems designs, building innovative solutions
- Maintain documentation so that others can understand and utilize the software and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Design workflows/platforms for internal use
- Research machine learning and computer vision
- Provide support for system automation
Qualifications and skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with development and operations teams, including senior management and customers.
- Ability to lead and follow. This position requires ownership of design and implementation of platform components.
- Ability to architect, develop, scale, and maintain software and the infrastructure that powers it.
- Ability to build efficient and reliable systems and software Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A focused, organized approach to development, testing, and quality Experience with dev-ops/infrastructure tasks
- Able to communicate with machine designers, machinists, and test engineers
- Able to write machine firmware for FDM printer
- Willingness to travel
- Ivaldi Group enjoys and open office environment, so maintaining a tidy workspace and contributing to the tidiness of general areas is a job requirement.
- Work experience in software development
- Coding experience and knowledge of standards
- Fluency in Python, C/C++
- Software integration and testing
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Pay Range Considerations
We consider the following skills and qualifications when determining starting pay:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in CS, engineering, or related technical field
- Work/interning experience in relevant role or industry
- Knowledge of additive manufacturing and/or AI
- Familiarity with Embedded systems, controllers, circuitry
Current open positions:
- Key Account Manager
- Business Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Microfactory Operator
- Team Coach
- Control Software Engineer
Positions that are no longer open:
Submit your application here.