Starting pay rate: $16.00-$19.00 per hour, see pay range considerations below.
Hours per week: 35-40
Job Location: San Leandro, Ca
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Sick Leave
- Personal Leave
The administrative assistant position is a flexible position with tasks ranging from document creation and management, to basic bookkeeping, and basic new employee onboarding. Exact tasks will change on a day to day basis, and new types of tasks may be assigned in an ongoing manner. Complete training will be provided for each type of task before it is assigned.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Record information from meetings or other formal proceedings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Learning - Desire and willingness to learn new systems through in person training or online written or video tutorials.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Orderliness - Contribute to the order and tidiness of general and personal work areas.
- English Language
- Familiarity with browser based apps and smart phone apps.
- Confidence with office equipment like computers, printers, and scanners.
Pay Range Considerations
We consider the following skills when determining starting pay:
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish or Norwegian
- Previous experience with QuickBooks Online
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Experience onboarding employees, for example I-9 checks
- Previous payroll administration experience
- Previous administrative assistant experience
- Previous experience taking meeting minutes
- Previous business purchasing experience
- Previous accounts payable or receivable experience
- Research and writing experience (college or work)
- Fast response times
This job is no longer open.
Thank you for your interest in this position, however this position is no longer open. Please come back often to see new job openings at Ivaldi Group.
Current open positions:
- Key Account Manager
- Business Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Microfactory Operator
- Team Coach
- Control Software Engineer
Positions that are no longer open: