Ivaldi’s CEO will be one of the speakers at the ‘Build Back Better Ports & Marine Technologies to support Exports Seminar’ Event.
Ivaldi’s CEO, Espen Sivertsen, will be one of the speakers at the ‘’Build Back Better Ports & Marine Technologies to support Exports Seminar’’ Event. This event will take place today on the 20th of May as part of the events that promote the World Trade Month and the National Maritime Day.
The organisers of the event are The U.S. Department of Commerce’s Marine Technology Team along with the Northern California District Export Council in an effort to present the META program, the Port of Oakland’s environmental programs and private sector marine technologies.
On this day, the funding opportunities offered through the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Maritime Environmental Technology Assistance (META) program will be highlighted to the attendees.
The main topics discussed will be:
- Vessel and Port Air Emissions, Energy Efficiency Technologies
- Fuel Cells, Biofuels
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Hybrid and Batteries
- Autonomous Systems for Environmental Application
Ivaldi Group, as an additive manufacturing expert, will showcase how 3D Printing can give a new meaning in Just in Time Technologies and Inventory of Vessel Parts.
Other speakers include:
- Joseph Pratt, Golden Gate Zero Emission Marine – Hydrogen Fuel Cell Ferry supported by the USDOT/MARAD Maritime Environmental Technical Assistance (META) Program
- Ed Kearney, Boundary Layer Technologies – Hydrogen Fuel Cell Hydrofoil Cargo Vessel
- Supported by META Program Assistance to Bay Ship & Yachts
- João Metelo, Renewable Energy Executive – Offshore Wind Deployment
- Russell Adise, USDOC, Office of Supply Chain, Business & Professional Services
- John Lee, NorCal District Export Council (DEC) – Port Container Traffic Management
Here is the registration link: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=1QLB
The event will be conducted via MS Teams.