The personal data provided to Ivaldi Group, Inc. (“Ivaldi”) is processed in accordance with European Union and United States’s data protection rules and regulations. Personal data is collected and further processed for the purposes of the provision of efficient and targeted information on Ivaldi’s products, information and services. The purpose of Ivaldi’s systems are to allow Ivaldi team members to access contact information about prospective customers and clients who have requested Ivaldi’s information, in order to proactively reach a targeted audience for products and services. Ivaldi systems are used to extract targeted dissemination lists for Ivaldi information and products, including printed reports, electronic notifications and other communications. Click-through rates may be collected and monitored for statistical purposes.
Our website uses various types of cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are text files placed on your device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior. Information may be automatically collected during the use of Ivaldi’s website through cookies or similar technologies.
What are your data protection rights?
Ivaldi would like to ensure that customers are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access, users have the right to request Ivaldi provide copies of your personal data. Ivaldi reserves the right to charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification, users have the right to request that Ivaldi correct information you believe is inaccurate. Users also have the right to request Ivaldi to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure, users have the right to request that Ivaldi erase personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing, users have the right to request that Ivaldi restrict the processing of personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing, users have the right to object to Ivaldi’s processing of personal data under certain conditions
- The right to data portability, users have the right to request that Ivaldi transfer the data collected to another organization, or directly to the user, under certain conditions.
Requests will be responded to within 30 days. If you would like to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect?
Ivaldi collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information provided by users, we receive and store any information provided related to Ivaldi services. Users may choose not to provide information, but this may impact your ability to take advantage of many of our services and products.
- Automatic Information, we automatically collect and store certain types of information.
Examples of information collected
- Data uploaded to our software and/or internal systems
- Identifying information, such as name, address and phone numbers
- Location and IP address
- Device log files and configurations
- Content interaction and use information, such as content downloads, streams, network details for streaming and download quality, information about internet service providers
- Device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures
- Ivaldi services metrics such as interactions with service features and content, location of device, information about uploaded images and files such as file name, dates, times and locations
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website and software, including date and time, products and content viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs)
- Phone numbers and/or email addresses used when contacting customer information.
How do we collect your data?
Users directly provide Ivaldi with most of the data collected. Ivaldi collects data and processes data when:
- User voluntarily completes a customer survey or input form
- User voluntarily registers online or places an order for any of our products or services
- Users utilize and/or view our website via browser cookies.
- User generates report
How will we use your data?
- Ivaldi collects your data so that we can:
- Process your information, manage your account
- Email you with specific offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve Ivaldi services
- Recommend and personalize features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Ivaldi
- Comply with legal obligations
- Communicate with customers and clients
- Improve the user experience and software functionality
Customer data and information is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
Customers have the right at any time to stop Ivaldi from contacting you and/or using your data for internal analysis. Please email: email@example.com for more information, to request the removal of your data, and/or opt out of marketing communications.
How do we store your data?
We designed our systems with your security and privacy in mind. Ivaldi securely stores your data on internal servers by using encryption protocols and software. All necessary security precautions and measures are taken in order to protect data.
Ivaldi will keep customer data for a maximum of 36-months. Data will be removed and deleted from Ivaldi data repositories after this time. Individuals may request a copy of their stored data and/or request for data to be deleted from Ivaldi servers.
How to contact us
Ivaldi Group, Inc.
c/o Data Protection Services
1933 Davis Street, Suite 296
San Leandro, CA 94577